The Little Movie Freak

Linker

  • The Little Movie Freak
  • Worth to Watch
  • Waste of Time
  • TV-Shows
  • Actors
  • Soundtracks

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Drama

300: Rise of an Empire

About Time

Blow

The Dark Knight
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
The Departed
Don Jon

Fatal Attraction
Focus
Forrest Gump
Furious Seven

Gone Girl

How I Met Your Mother (TV-Show)
The Hundred-Foot Journey
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1

The Lion King
Lone Survivor

Magic Mike XXL

Noah

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

The Skeleton Twins

We Bought a Zoo
Posted by Line Amalie Klokka 11:53 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

_________________________________

_________________________________

My name is Line Amalie..

.. also known as Amii, born in '88 and from the beautiful Norway! Ever since I can remember, movies has been one of my biggest passions!

On this blog I'm going to recommend movies and TV-Shows, and warn you from movies I unfortunately used a couple of hours watching. So, you've been warned. But remember: These are just my opinions. Maybe you have an entire different taste than me, and that's ok :)

On this blog ..

.. there will be pictures which I've borrowed from either Google (just click on the image) or Filmweb. I'll also include videos from YouTube.

Ethereal theme. Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.